After watching the video jot down the most useful phrases you would need and use at the chemist’s.
- Do you have something for …?
- Oh, it’s not me / it’s not for me, it’s (for) my granny.
- Excuse me, do you have these?
- Can you give me a whole dosage for a month.
- I think this one expired last month.
- This medicine is too expensive.
- This is what your doctor prescribed.
- I’ll check with my doctor.
For more videos and follow up exercises covering this topic click here.
***Book a 50 min Skype lesson to practise ONLY what you need to improve your English and feel more confident when speaking.***