Isn’t it a bit awkward when you don’t know how to end a conversation ?
Yep, I bet it is.
That’s why it’s really useful to make the most of the useful phrases you’ll hear in this video.
Use one different phrase for ending a conversation each day, and you’ll feel more confident in no time!
1. It was nice talking to you.
2. Let’s talk again soon.
3. Sorry, I have to run.
I’d add a few more phrases to end a conversation:
- I’m sorry to have taken so much of your time. I know we’re both busy and I guess I have to say goodbye for now.
- I have some things I need to get to but I enjoyed this conversation! Take care!
- Thank you so much for your time. I’m sorry but I have to go. See you later!
- Well, I must be off now. I hope to see you again soon.
- It’s really nice talking to you. Maybe we can get in touch next week ?
- I’m glad we’ve met. Here’s my card.
- Oh, look at the time! I enjoyed talking to you so much that I nearly lost track of the time. I’ll be off now. See you!
For more phrases used in different situations make sure to check out our new pages with exercises: