Everybody needs to apologize from time to time, right ? That’s why it’s important to prepare for this situation – just in case !
- (F) Please accept my apologies !
- (F) I apologize (for that) !
- (SF) Sorry, (that’s) my fault !
- (SF) I am ( very / so / terribly ) sorry !
- (I) Sorry !
With this video you can practise a fun dialogue:
- Who’s broken the vase ?
- I have ! I’m sooooo sorry !
For more advanced students of English there’s this beautiful video with lots of useful advice how to and why to apologize. I’m sure you’ll enjoy watching it !