If you are never sure if your English sentences are correct or incorrect, I’d suggest you used a few different strategies to solve this problem:
- Always type your phrases/collocations/sentences in English into Google search and check if people use them and how they are used in different contexts
- Make the most of the free online dictionaries, such as TheFreeDictionary, Online Dictionary, Collins Dictionary, Merriam-Webster Dictionary, Oxford Dictionaries etc.
- Check out these awesome collocation dictionaries: Ozdic Collocation Dictionary and ProWritingAid Collocations,
- If you are in constant need of proofreading, such as my business partners from Alibaba.com, I’d gladly recommend Grammarly which corrects a copy-pasted texts in just a few seconds, giving you options and suggestions how to correct not only spelling, but grammar mistakes and style!
- Last but not least, taking online lessons of English on a regular basis is always the priceless experience and you’ll surely reap the benefit in the long run and stop wondering if you’re speaking & writing English correctly!